About Our Sanctuary
- Our Sanctuary has a legal capacity of 450 for your event
- Parish Hall is located adjacent to the Sanctuary
- Our Sanctuary is ADA accessible via the elevator located in the Parish Hall.
- Our Sunday services are at 10:30am. Outside of that time, our Sanctuary is generally available with prior arrangement. Please contact our Administrator of Facilities and Communication for available times.
- If interested in renting our Sanctuary for a Wedding, Child Dedication, Memorial Service, or any other event, please contact our firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available on request
- Podium and mic
- Projector and screen
Our Sanctuary is on the National Historic Registry
“The English Country Gothic Revival exterior is complimented by an extraordinary interior that features both Arts and Crafts and Art Nouveau influences. Noted Buffalo Historian Austin Fox referred to the interior as “one of the most intriguing Arts and Crafts interiors in the city.” The congregation played a significant role as a leader in the civil rights movement, women’s rights movement and the effort to improve the working conditions for American workers. It has also been active in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered [sic] rights activities. Historically the congregation played a significant role in the education and welfare of immigrants to the community, starting with Neighborhood House serving German immigrant children in the 19th century. This program is currently part of the neighborhood services offered to the community by the City of Buffalo.”